Grantsville First Ward
On July 24, 1865, the cornerstone for the new Grantsville First Ward Church building was laid. The day was celebrated with a program and dance in the bowery, which had just been completed. One year later, the new chapel was completed and dedicated. The dedicatory prayer was offered by George Q. Cannon. Today, it is a private, well-preserved home.