Pioneer City Hall Tooele
The inscription of the plaque reads: Erected in 1867 as a county court house. Active in construction were James Hammond, William Broad, Isaac Lee, W. C. Gollaher, John Gillespie, George Atkins and John Gordon. The building was used for a courthouse, city hall and amusement center until 1941, when the new city hall on Main Street was completed. Later the building was turned over to the Daughters of Utah Pioneers museum. rock used in the building was taken from Settlement Canyon in Tooele County. The Sons of Utah Pioneers had the building placed on the State Historical Register. The building is presently used as a museum for the DUP.